This DNN module allows your users subscribe roles via PayPal. Administrators can create new roles or select from existing DNN roles that users can subscribe. Administrators can also create a role group that includes several roles. Users can select one role from the group to subscribe. For example, you can define Gold, Silver and Bronze roles and set them to a group “Member”. Users can select one role to subscribe. And they can upgrade/change the role later. It also can send email notification before the subscription expire date.
It can work with DNN 7+ and DNN 8+. It needs Asp.Net 4.5+.
There are four modules included in the product.
- Manage Subscription: the administrators can manage roles and role groups by using this module. They can also manage users for each role.
- My Subscription: this module allows users to manage their own subscription. They can subscribe, renew or change roles of subscription.
- Register and Renew: this module processes the subscription via PayPal.
- Check User Role: this module can check if current login user belongs to a role or a role group. If not or it’s close to expire date, there will be a link to “Register and Renew” page.
- Integrate paypal to accept subscription fee.
- Allow user to select a role from a role group to subscribe.
- Allow admins to manage roles, role groups and users in roles easily.
- Allow users to view and manage subscriptions easily.
- Email notification for subscription.
- Email notification scheduler for expiry notification.
You can download trial version from the download page of www.zldnn.com: http://www.zldnn.com/Download.aspx .
||1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals