The FAQ module is a user-friendly tool that enables the creation of dynamic FAQs on your DotNetNuke website. Utilizing our built-in FAQ-style templates, it displays frequently asked questions with ease. Additionally, users have the ability to customize the module's appearance with a variety of color schemes and icons. Furthermore, the module supports the inclusion of images and media files within the answers section via the text editor.
NOTE: The DnnDeveloper_FAQs Module is compatible with the latest version of DotNetNuke and does not rely on Telerik.
- Responsive and device friendly
- Add/Edit/Delete FAQ item
- Active or De-active FAQ item
- Change the position of the FAQ item
- Change the Style/Template of FAQs from the available 82 layouts
- Option to set the background color of selected item header/title/question
- Option to set the font color of selected item header/title/question
- Option to set the background color of non-selected item header/title/question
- Option to set the font color of detail/content/answer
- Option to set the background color of detail/content/answer
- Option to set the font color of the selected item on mouse hover for the header/title/question
- Option to set the background color of the selected item on mouse hover for the header/title/question
- Option to set the icon for each FAQ, hide show the icon set
- Option to Adjust the Question left/right or centered
- You can not set the different FAQ styles to the multiple instances of FAQ added on the same page
- Global Default Settings: The Global Default feature enables users to establish universal preferences for multiple instances on a single portal. By enabling Global Default in the module's settings, administrators can avoid having to individually configure styles for each instance.
- View Counts: Each time a user expands a question to view its answer, the View Counts increment. This feature allows administrators to identify popular questions and answers based on the number of times they are accessed. Additionally, the count number from the Answer section can be used as a token with the aid of [DDFAQ:USERVIEWS] the same way [DDFAQ:CREATEDATE]and [DDFAQ:MODIFYDATE] can be displayed.