We thought adding website Content in DNN needed to be easier. We wanted to create a module which made it possible to display content on your website in multiple formats and multiple locations without the need for separate modules. That is why we created ContentPro.
Why use ContentPro?
- Makes creating reusable content easy, News articles, blogs, galleries, events - the possibilities are endless!
- Content design is controlled using razor templates
- Pre-set templates include structured data mark-up for better SEO
- Easy to use so great for non-technical and more experienced DNN users
- Comment engine built in so your users can interact with your content
- Ability to create fields to match the type of content you wish to create
- Import existing content from other popular modules such as LiveBlog and SunBlogNuke
- Bootstrap ready
- 6 months of free updates
- Easy to install - ContentPro simply plugs into DNN v7.1+
Content creation made easy!
ContentPro can replace your old blog module, news module, gallery module and articles module. You can also create magazine style pages, sliders, press releases, white papers and timelines, re-using your content in any of these formats across multiple pages on your site so your content becomes truly fluid and adaptable.
How does ContentPro work?
Once installed, it is as simple as adding the module to any location on your site where you want to display content, choosing a content type and then adding your chosen content. Currently imports possible from SunBlogNuke and LiveBlog
You can use our pre-set Razor templates just as they are, ideal if you have limited knowledge in web design. You can adapt them with a little knowledge of HTML or create your own from scratch. Add structured data mark-up to your bespoke templates for improved SEO.
Create engaging news pages using the Masonary plugin.
Make impressive galleries using the Masonary and lightbox plugins
Adding your first item is simple...
Just add the add the module to the location on your site where you want to display content and then configure.
Next, choose the type of content you want to add from one of the pre-set templates:
Name your content and then go ahead and add it via the Rich Text Editor, save and you are finished!
Meta data can be added for each content item so that search engines can index your content easily:
The Single Domain licence allows the Licensee to install this package on one DNN portal using one domain/sub-domain.
The Three Domain Licence allows the Licensee to install this package on three DNN portals using up to three different domains/sub-domains.
The Eight Domain Licence allows the Licensee to install this package on eight DNN portals using up to eight different domains/sub-domains.