In November 2014, we announced the launch of our Evoq Preferred Products Program. As Evoq Preferred Products have been tested to ensure a basic level of quality and compatibility with DNN, the program was created to allow Store vendors a way to distinguish themselves in the marketplace while enabling customers to purchase with greater confidence.
Six additional products have now been added to the program:
DNN Sharp’s Action Grid provides a simple and flexible way to display data from multiple sources, including Action Form forms, database table, and SQL query. This module for creating touch-friendly and responsive grids offers a 30 day free trial.
- Developed by Bite the Bullet, Cart Viper is an ecommerce store that supports the sale of physical or digital goods and can even be used for events and donations. Every license comes with free lifetime upgrades to all future releases, and a 14 day free trial is available.
- Created by NA Development, Event Planner and Registration turns your site into a fully functioning event booking system, and the product’s responsive design allows users to register and pay for events from a variety of devices. A 14 day free trial is available.
- Also developed by DNN Sharp and offering a 30 day free trial, Redirect Toolkit includes tools for building redirects, segmentation, and workflows based on criteria such as user information, roles, referrer, page parameters, and host or browser information.
- Revindex Storefront ecommerce solution supports thousands of products and unlimited orders. With a free trial available, it additionally allows for configuration of a multi-vendor marketplace, enabling 3rd party sellers to list their products for sale.
- URL Adapter is DNN Sharp’s URL builder and URL rewriting engine. Website owners who are interested in optimizing their site can use the 30 day free trial to test the product and its simple, modern administration.
There are currently 21 Evoq Preferred Products, and all have not only been tested for compatibility with the latest version of DNN, but are developed by vendors who have a history of creating mature products and providing valuable and timely support to their customers.
If you are interested in having your modules and themes included in the Evoq Preferred Products Program, please contact [email protected] with the following information:
- The URL of the product you wish to have included in the program
- Links to any other product listing pages you have for this product (on your own website, for example)
- Whether you are using/intend to use the DNN Store Helpdesk to handle customer support, or, if not, the URL and a description of the help desk system you use
- Please attach results of Extension Verification Service (EVS) testing. The package must not have Errors and must be marked Azure compatible. If you have questions about EVS results, please let us know.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact [email protected].