YouTube Gallery Module 2.0.3
A DNN module to display and play YouTube videos on your DNN site in 1 of 3 attractive jQuery galleries. By filtering videos by user favourites, playlists or search terms you ensure only the videos you want appear on your site. Choose to have the videos autostart and even play in HD 1080p!
Quickly and easily add extra content and value to your site by allowing your visitors to watch YouTube videos from your site.
This module is tested on DNN version 5.x + onwards.
The module is written using visual studio 2005 in c#.
New Module Features
Based on user feedback we have now released version 2.0.3 of the YouTube Gallery Module, if you have any feature requests or comments please contact us and we will be happy to discuss them with you.
- Optionally choose to display all playlists for a YouTube and let the user select which playlist to watch.
Existing Module Features
- Allow user to watch video in full screen mode.
- Three attractive layouts to allow seamless integration into your existing website design.
- Queries YouTube in real time.
- Select videos by user favourites, user playlists or search YouTube for the most relevant videos to your query.
- Ability to auto-start videos or not.
- Fast loading and browsing times achieved through jQuery.
- Customize the look and feel of the gallery to suit your existing site.
- Select to play video in HD 1080p or standard playback mode.
- Easy to configure and use.
- Unlimited portal installation, install on as many portals within a single DNN installation.
Horizontal Slider Layout Example
Vertical Slider Layout Example
Paged Video Titles Layout Example