MfsVideo is a DotNetNuke module which helps the DotNetNuke administrator to integrate video file to the desired DNN enabled site. This module plays the video files using FlowPlayer's Flash player. MfsVideo module display videos on DNN enabled website which are actually hosted on other video sites, like youtube.com and all. MfsVideo Module can allow you to upload videos in various formats and it will automatically convert them to .flv format which will run on FlowPlayer's Flash player.
The added advantage of the MfsVideo Module is, Administrator can give permission to your site visitor to RATE and give their COMMENT on the video file. Subsequent email notification will be sent to the site administrator on visitor comments. This module is great for tutorials, promos or just to display your favorite set of videos. In addition to this you can saves your disk space and bandwidth while you host your video through MfsVideo module
Some salient Feature MfsVideo Module
- Administrator can upload video file of various format and it will automatically convert to .flv format
- Administrator can upload HD video file
- Administrator can add video file which are hosted on other video site (But, you need to give the physical path)
- Administrator can give permission to visitor to Rate the video
- Administrator can give permission to visitor to give their comment on video and an e-mail will be sent to the site administrator
- Administrator can set the Height and Width of the video Player
- Administrator can set Auto Play, Repeat, Buffering, Streaming, Full-Screen, and Auto Hide
- The MfsVideo Module is comparable with DNN 4.X (With framework 3.5) and 5.X.
Quick Benefits of MfsVideo Module
DNN Administrator can display video file for tutorials, promos or just to display favorite set of videos from local disc as well as from other video site.
Please click here to download mfsVideoModule
Please click here to download User Guide document