12 Smith Cart Modules!
- Buy Now Module (Standard Module) - The BuyNow module is the main cart module and includes the product listing, cart, checkout, and store admin screens.
- Product Detail Module (Standard Module) - The Product Detail module is the product detail page that displays the main product image, product variants, variant images, lightbox slideshow, image zoom, and tab control with product descriptions, related products, etc
- Category Module (Standard Module) - The Category module can be added to any pane and displays the categories and sub categories you have defined in your store. It is used to filter the products by category or sub category.
- Mini Cart Module (Standard Module) - The Mini Cart module displays a summary of the items currently in the cart and allows user to remain on product catalog page while adding products to the cart.
- My Accounts Module (Standard Module) - The My Accounts module allows users to login and check their order status, order history, payment history, and download soft goods. It also allows includes a printable invoice.
- Featured Products Module (Standard Module) - The Featured Products module displays products featured products, new releases or top selling products. This can be displayed alongside your product catalog to up sell or cross sell users.
- Affiliate Tracking Module (Standard Module) - The Affiliate Tracking module is a specialized marketing module that allows you to track click thrus and referral purchases from your affiliates.
- Sales Rep Module (Standard Module) - Provides the ability for you to add, update and delete Sales Reps, track their sales and manage their commissions.
- Search Module (Premium Module) - The Search module allows your to configure custom dropdown boxes and textboxes that provide keyword and wildcard searches to lookup products in your store.
- Quick Order Entry Module (Premium Module) - The Quick Order Entry module allows users who know what they want to quickly locate items and add them to the cart for checkout. The user can enter a SKU and quantity and verify the product description and then add to cart.
- Address Book Module (Premium Module) - Customer management capability for the Store Admin to add, update and delete customers account and ship to information. Provides buyers, purchasing managers or customer service reps the ability to take orders on behalf of customers while logged with their own DNN account. The Buyer simply selects a customer and the customer information will be pre populated allowing for rapid order taking and quick checkout.
- Gift Registry Module (Premium Module) - Allows you to add a gift registry or wedding registry to your store! Having a registry attracts new customers and increases revenue. Create and manage multiple registries, add to registry, remove from registry, search by registry, define event date, leave comments, manage gift quantities and many more features included. Fully integrated with DNN profile and Smith Cart.
Please Note: Modules listed above marked as "Standard Module" are included with the SmithCart $199 license. Modules listed above marked as "Premium Module" are licensed seperately and additional cost. All SmithCart modules can be purchased in our store using this link https://www.smith-consulting.com/BuyNow.aspx.
Categories and Sub Categories:
- Unlimited Categories/Departments/Manufacturers Supported
- Categories and Departments can be fully nested to any level desired (e.g. sub-categories, sub-sub-categories, etc)
- Products can be mapped to more than one category or sub category
- Paged browsing for categories keeps page size small and optimizes user experience.
- Separate Categories Module can be customized and placed in any pane
- Sort and filter Categories, Sub Categories, Sub Sub Categories, etc
- Manage Categories - Add/Update/Delete categories and sub categories
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited custom product fields
- Automatic thumbnail generation and resizing
- Unlimited product photos
- Zoom product photos
- Lighbox photo gallery
- Paged browsing for products keeps page size small and optimizes user experience.
- Filter Products
- Sort Products By
- Price low to high
- Price high to low
- Brand and product name A-Z
- Brand and product name Z-A
- Product name A-Z
- Product name Z-A
- Sku A-Z
- Sku Z-A
- New Arrivals
- Featured products
- Pre defined sort order
- Separate product listing and product detail pages
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 column product layouts in catalog
- Customer reviews and product reviews
- Advanced related product functionality can be used for up selling and cross selling
- Layout of pages customizable using standard DNN skins/containers and css
- Second price field can be used as sale price or member price
- Bundled/Kit products
- Sell downloadable or physical goods
- Catalog Only Sites (i.e. Turn Add to Cart buttons off). Module settings to show/hide prices, quantity, sku and add to cart buttons
- User entered amounts
- Filter products by category by passing category id in URL
- Inventory Control - Option to display "Quantity on Hand" for products and prevent the user from checking out if item is out of stock.
- "Sold Out" message for out of stock items
- Minimum Order Quantities
- Maximum Order Quantities
- Product Lead Times
- Free products - Option to bypass payment page for products you have configured with a cost of zero dollars.
- Manage Product Catalog - Add/Update/Delete products
- Rich text editor for product description include HTML formatting giving you complete control over product description layouts
- Separate manufacturer/vendor fields
- Ability to search products by any field. Wild card searches supported
- Multiple Catalogs within the same portal
- Ability to add multiple product catalogs on separate pages
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) product catalog
- Product import/export
- Unlimited product variants
- Custom product variants using dropdowns, radiobuttons, checkboxes and textboxes
- Each variant option can be associated with an image. Image dynamically changes when user selects product variant.
- Each variant can have a different price
- Product variants with price and weight adjustments
- SKU's and Quantity on Hand can be defined on unlimted variant combinations
- Each variant can require user selection or input
- Conditional variants dynamically add/remove variants based on user selection
- Product Matrix by Category
- Product Variant Matrix
Dowloadable Products and Soft Goods
- Sell downloadable or soft goods
- Download URL fully secure and hidden from user
- Anti piracy features for electronic products
- Velocity Checks - number of times and/or number of days to allow file to be downloaded by a recipient
- PDF Watermarking/Stamping - Stamp every page with pre defined fields from the order. Stamps are secure and cannot be removed.
- Smith Cart Gatekeeper Manual
Shipping and Handling
- Recurring billing with Authorize.Net, PayPal Website Payments Standard, PayPal Website Payments Pro, First Data, MyGate, NMI, BluePay and eWay payment gateways
- Configure one time payments or recurring billing by product
- Daily, weekly, every 2 weeks, monthly, every 2 months, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly recurring billing supported
- Real Time Shipping Rates
- Shipwire (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Purolator, Royal Mail, Pharos, FedEx Freight, EuroTrux Freight and Shipwire Freight options)
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- Cart calculates real time shipping rates using "from" and "to" zip codes and product weight
- Zone Shipping
- Calculate Shipping By Order Total
- Calculate Shipping By Order Weight
- Calculate Shipping By Order Quantity
- Calculate Shipping By Zip Code
- Calculate Shipping By Fixed Item Shipping Costs (e.g. Shipping Cost By Product)
- Specify All Orders As Free Shipping
- Allow "Free shipping over $X" for site
- Custom defined shipping methods (e.g. Ground, Next Day, 2nd Day, Priority, etc
- Configure shipping methods/costs at the order level or product level
- Tax Shipping/No Tax on Shipping
- Restrict shipping by state
- Shipping Tracking #'s e-mailed to Customers
- Option to have shipping and handling costs combined to a single line item or displayed as separate line item costs
- Separate domestic and international handling charge configurable in module settings
- Option to charge a flat handling charge or no handling charge
- International ship to addresses
- Handling by Product
- Calculate real time international shipping costs
- UPS Worldship integration
- Print shipping labels and postage using Endicia and UPS Worldship
- Real Time Tax Calculation - Cart computes exact tax rate based on tax table lookup
- Tax by Country and/or State/Region/Province
- Apply Tax only in certain countries, states, regions, provinces
- Apply Tax to all
- Tax by Tax District (Custom Grouping)
- Charge a Flat Tax Rate
- Charge No Tax
- Tax can be applied to shipping costs
- Individual products can be marked taxable or tax-exempt
- Configure Tax Exempt by DNN role
- Products to be entered inclusive or exclusive of VAT
- Ability to charge VAT if selling to the same country (Seller country defined in BuyNow module settings "Home Country")
- Ability to not charge VAT for sales outside home country. The destination country is determined by the bill to address collected in the cart checkout.
- Ability not to charge VAT if company user enters a valid VAT ID number.
- User can enter a VAT ID on the cart page so they can see the order recalculate with no VAT after entering a valid VAT ID
- Real time automated validation of the entered VAT number at the EU Commission VIES site.
- HST - Canadian Harmonized Tax
- Tax Registration Number - for the merchant to enter their tax registration number. After a successful order is placed the "Tax Registration Number" will be displayed on the invoice (confirm status page).
- Real time credit card processing (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB)
- Both domestic and foreign credit cards
- Real time ACH eCheck processing with account number and routing number verification
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Check with account number and routing number entry
- Check without account number and routing number entry
- Internet Banking
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Authorize Only or Authorize with automatic settlement (capture)
- Amazon Checkout
- Authorize.Net (AIM)
- Authorize.Net AIM Emulator
- Authorize.Net Recurring Billing (ARB)
- Authorize.Net Hosted Payment Page (SIM)
- ANZ eGate (Bank hosted payment page)
- Chase Paymentech E-xact (e-xact.com)
- DPS PaymentExpress
- Elavon Internet Secure
- Elavon Virtual Merchant (Formally Nova)
- eWay (Australia - eway.com.au)
- First Data (FDR)
- First Data Resources (FDR) - First Data Global Gateway Connect
- First Data Global Gateway Linkpoint (32 bit only)
- First Data Global Gateway Web Service (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Google Checkout
- Merchant e-Solutions
- MyGate (South Africa - mygate.co.za)
- MyGate Enterprise with 3D-Secure
- MyGate Virtual (Bank hosted payment page)
- NMI - Network Merchants, Inc. (Bank hosted payment page)
- NPP - Payment Provider (Bank hosted payment page)
- PayPal Website Payments Standard w/Instant Payment Notification (IPN)
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayMex New Zealand
- PayWay by WestPac - payway.com.au (Bank hosted payment page)
- QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS)
- Realtors Electronic Commerce Network - realtor.org (Bank hosted payment page)
- RedFin Network
- Sage Payment Solutions (sagepayments.com)
- Sage Pay (sagepay.com)
- Sage Pay Form (Hosted payment page)
- Sage Pay Direct
- SecurePay (securepay.com.au)
- Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks - Confederacion Espanola de Cajas de Ahorros - Virtual POS (ceca.es)
- WorldPay (Bank hosted payment page)
- Custom Web Service
- Checkout Options
- Pay using normal Gateway or Amazon Checkout
- Pay using normal Gateway or Google Checkout
- Pay using normal Gateway or PayPal Standard
- Pay Now or Bill Me Later
- Manual Processing (No Gateway) - If you choose this option the module stores the customer, order and credit card information in the database and you can process the credit card transaction at a later time manually through your credit card terminal or virtual terminal.
Coupons and Discounts
- Streamlined user friendly checkout
- Option to prompt user to login at the beginning of checkout
- Mini Cart Module
- Separate "Ship To" and "Bill To" names and addresses
- Customer can define multiple shipping addresses and select during checkout
- International address support
- Module retrieves logged in users profile information to enable “Fast Checkout“
- Automated email order confirmations (to your customer) and new order email notifications (to store administrator)
- Ability to cc: an order with order details to third party fulfillment house for drop shipping.
- Require user to create DNN login or allow anonymous checkout for all orders or by product.
- Company name and title support for B to B transactions.
- Supports request a quote/request for quote checkout.
- User defined textboxes, dropdowns and date support
- Partial quantities
- Auth only transactions with settlement request initiated by store administrator
- Authorize and settle credit cards automatically
- Email confirmation invoice template driven
- Bill Me Later feature allows the user to pay now or pay later
- Bundled products - Ability to create master and child skus.
- Assign one or more DNN roles to user based on product purchased. Role expiration support
- Special instructions multiline textbox on confirmation page
- Custom configurable redirect URL and image button on order confirmation screen. Useful for redirecting back to referring affiliate website or page on your site after order completes.
- Add products directly to your cart by passing productid in the url or querystring.
- SSL Support
- OnCheckoutComplete event - Ability to call a custom stored procedure after successful payment has been made on your store
- Order Based Coupons (apply to entire order)
- Ordel level discounts by amount/percentage by DNN role(s)
- Product Specific Coupons (apply to only specified product)
- Coupon discounts by amount or percent
- Quantity discounts by product (tiered pricing)
- Quantity discounts by category
- Coupon expiry - enter a date or number of days to expire coupons.
- Coupons can offer shipping discounts
- Coupons can offer free shipping
- Coupons can have expiration date
- Coupon limits can be set per product
- Require a coupon to purchase a product
- Coupons can be excluded from products
- Discounts can be applied up to a certain order/product quantity or no limit
- Member discounts by DNN role
- Tiered Member Pricing by role - great for distributor or wholesale pricing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Custom configurable URLs
- Search engine optimized product catalog enables you to create title tag, meta description and meta keywords by product
- Alt tags for images
- Google Analytics Supported
- Google Ecommerce Analytics Supported
Product Reviews and Ratings
- Customers can review rate products (if enabled)
- Administrator can moderate product review comments - add/update/delete comments
Save Cart/Wish List Features
- Customer can save their cart or add to Wish List (Persists over Customer Visits also)
- Customer can move saved cart to regular cart for checkout
- Customer can save multiple carts
- Customer can add, update and delete saved carts
- Print quote - generates a custom html invoice which the user can print
- Automated email reminder notifying users with aging saved carts to buy. The email reminder frequency or number of days since the cart was saved is configurable by store admin.
- Share Saved Cart/Wish List - Invite users to login/create an account. Email others your saved cart.
Multiple store support
Affiliate Tracking Support
- Create an unlimited number of stores on your Web site to offer different product selections, presentations, payment methods, shipping rates, and tax rates. This is useful for such purposes as building a members-only store or creating a discount store for clearance items.
- Custom Affiliate Tracker module included with cart
- Affiliate Tracker saves affiliate id in order table on successful purchase.
- Affiliates can link to any page on your site and the affiliate tracker module will track affiliate id to purchase.
- Integrated with STP Systems Multi-Tier Affiliate Manager for DNN.
- Pay out commissions and bonuses to your affiliates in a multi level marketing (MLM) model.
- Opt In checkbox presented to user during checkout that enables you to build white list of email address that you can use for email marketing and email blasting. Opt In field stored to database with the customer email address.
- User Defined Dropdownbox- Show/hide custom configurable dropdownbox displayed to the user during checkout.Useful for collecting marketing data like "How did you hear about us"
- Cart stores IP Address of user who successfully purchases. This feature enables you to comply with CANSPAM requirements for your email marketing.
Google Analytics Support
My Accounts Module
- Google Analytics Tracking Support
- Google Ecommerce Tracking Support
Store and Order Administration
- My Accounts module included with the cart allows users to login and check their order status, order history and download soft goods.
- Users can check their payment history
- Printable invoice
- Clear, simple admin control panel for maintaining your shop
- Add/update/delete categories and products
- Activate/deactivate products
- Add/update/delete customers,orders, ship tracking and payment history
- Printable invoice report can be used as a packing slip
- Multiple order statuses to manage your orders (Processing, Awaiting Payment, Awaiting Stock, Packing, Dispatched and Canceled)
- Custom order statuses available
- Automated email sent to customer when the status of their order is changed.
- Inventory - Quantity on hand field lets you manage product inventory and know when inventory is low and you need to reorder.
- Search for customers,orders and payment history using any search criteria
- Sort customers, orders and payment history by any field in ascending or descending order
- Import categories and products from xls file
- QuickBooks export of customer list to csv
- QuickBooks export of orders to QuickBooks IIF
- QuickBooks real time customer and order import availible
- Integration with UPS Worldship with trracking # import
- Settlement button on manage order detail page that allows you to manually settle (capture) auth-only credit card transactions (Supported with Authorize.Net only)
- Top Products
- Top Customers
- Daily Sales Report
- Monthly Sales Report
- Quarterly Sales Report
- Order History Report
- Order Detail Report
- Customer Detail Report
- Payment History Report
- Sort and filter on any field
- Drill down to order detail
- Full compliance with PCI PA-DSS standards
- Option to not save credit card numbers in database
- Ability to run multiple carts within a single DNN install
Language and Currency Localization
- All languages and currencies supported
Supported DNN Versions
Licensing and Source Code
- Cart is licensed per domain name
- Source code (C#) available for purchase
Product Detail Page
Product Image Galleries
Checkout - Step1
Checkout - Step2
Checkout - Confirmation Page
Payment Gateway Settings
Shipping and Tax Settings