What is SigmaLive?
||10 Day Money Back Guarantee: If your not satisfied for any reason within 10 days of purchase, we will refund the full purchase price. This offer is not valid with source code purchase.|
||Click Here to download an evaluation version of SigmaLive (Registration Required)|
|| Purchase the OnyakTech Complete Package for just $99 to obtain access to All OnyakTech modules (including SigmaLive) for DotNetNuke|
||24/7 Support: We Don’t Just Develop Software Solutions, We Support Them Throughout Their Lifecycle. Easily obtain support from www.OnyakTech.com or call 1-888-348-5515|
SigmaLive allows you to engage in a 1-to-1 or many to many chat with your web site visitors in real-time with DotNetNuke integration. Instantly provide live support and proactive sales for your products and services. Or add instant chat rooms to your web site allowing anyone to join in on the conversation.
What can SigmaLive do for you?
Reduce shopping cart abandonment by engaging your customers at the point of purchase while increasing customer confidence by letting them know your there for them with the click of a button. Initiate proactive chats with visitors to greet them on your site and to communicate you are available to assist them however needed. Proactive chat invitations are also a great way to communicate about current promotions or discounts on your site.
Reduce Support Costs Dramatically. Live chat is more scalable and less expensive than phone support. Reduce your service call volume and wait time by up to 90%, at much less initial cost. Response time improves, teams become more efficient, call and email volume decrease, but customer satisfaction increases!
Is SigmaLive easy to install?
Yes. SigmaLive requires only one DotNetNuke module installation and an optional Windows application (for 1-to-1 chat). Just upload into the Module Definitions page in DotNetNuke and your done. You do not have to edit your web.config or configure any server components.
Is this a hosted service? Will I be charged monthly?
There are no hidden fees or monthly service charges. Once you purchase SigmaLive, it's yours to use forever without any additional charges. SigmaLive is hosted on your DotNetNuke web site.
How is SigmaLive Licensed?
SigmaLive is licensed per server and includes unlimited Agent Client License with purchase.
How Does SigmaLive Chat Software Work?
SigmaLive allows your web site visitors to connect to your company representatives and have their questions answered instantly by clicking on an image on your web site. This image button exists inside of the SigmaLive PopUp module and it's look is dynamic based on the specified Agents current Online Status. If your OffLine or set as "Back In Five Minutes" then the visitor is given the chance to send you a message via email. If your status is "OnLine" then a new SigmaLive chat window is opened and you will hear a New Chat notification sound from the SigmaLive Windows Client.
New Features in v2.2
2.8 Screen Shots
2.2 Screen Shots
V2.0 Screen Shots
New Features in v2.8
- Disable the option to let visitors email the chat log at the end of the chat session
- Chat Rooms: Now you can use SigmaLive as a 1 to 1 chat to handle sales and support as well as opening up a chat room allowing many visitors to chat with each other. To create new chat rooms, simply add a new instance of SigmaLive to your DotNetNuke page, enable Chat Room support and give your room a name. Easy!
- Windows Vista Compatible: New changes have been made to the SigmaLive Windows Client application making it compatible and reliable on Windows Vista.
- New SigmaLive Dashboard: You can add multiple instances of this module to the same page to create a custom dashboard. Current available options include charts displaying data for the current month and a chat session history for the current user as well as the option of displaying the entire call log.
- Easier to install: Additional changes have been made to make it even easier to install and configure SigmaLive.
- New Data Collections: SigmaLive now tracks more data making it possible to create reports detailing each agents calls, call duration and more.
- Automatic Detection of Online Status: SigmaLive now automatically detects and displays the online status of your agents.
- Easy to install: You no longer need to make changes to your web.config or upload additional assemblies depending on your .Net version. Just install the modules, make your changes to the module settings and start chatting.
- Smooth User Interfaces: This new version doesn't flash the annoying "Loading" text across your chat window, flash as the visitor sends his message or have the annoying progress bar in the window distracting you from your chat.
- Replaces the Invite Module: With v2.2 of the PopUp module you no longer need the additional Invite module since it has been moved into the PopUp module. This helps by making it easier to install SigmaLive and reduces the configuration steps.
- Invite Visitors Instantly: You no longer have to wait for a user to move to another page for them to see your chat invite message. Invites are now sent to the visitor instantly.
- Real Time Agent Status Display: You now have the option to have your online status change instantly on your pages without the need for your visitors to refresh the page or move on to a different page.
- No Post-Backs on Chat Initiation: Clicking to start a new chat no longer causes a post back to your site, refreshing the page and potentially resetting other modules that visitors may want to chat about.
- Easier to configure: It's now easier to configure with new controls specifically designed to make SigmaLive more user friendly.
Features Added in v2.0
- Improved Agent Tool Performance: The Windows Client used by your agents has been redesigned to allow multiple chats and tasks to be performed without delay. Even when used with the slowest web server, your agents will not be hindered.
- New Chat Invite Module: With release 1.8, you were able to view all current visitors on your site along with site they came from and the page they are on now. We've taken it farther in version 2.0 by providing you with a new module that allows you to invite your visitors to a chat session. You can even send them a custom message that relates to the site they came from or the page they are on now.
- Custom Responses Wizard: Tired of typing the same responses over and over? Use the Responses Wizard to save your responses for future use. When your ready to use them, open the Wizard and double-click the response to have it immediately added to your chat.
- Custom Response Hyperlinks and User Profile Cards: The Custom Response Wizard allows you to store predefined chat responses as well as the ability to send the user a web address in the chat that opens to a new page. You can also display the current users profile with the Roles you have assigned them and their expiration dates.
- Works with Firewalls: Since the Windows Client for SigmaLive uses .Net Web Services to communicate with your DotNetNuke server, you won't have any problems using SigmaLive behind a firewall.
- Multiple Company and Agent Support. SigmaLive supports the option of setting up multiple companies/groups of online support agents (representatives).
- Windows Tray Icon: Minimize the SigmaLive client while you work to the Windows Tray. Don't worry, once a new visitor requests a new chat session with you SigmaLive will play a New Chat audio file. This audio file can be changed to any WAV file from the Configurations window.
- DNN User Profile and Chat History. While in a chat, you can view the current users DNN Profile, currently assigned roles with expiration dates and all past chat sessions your company has had with this user.
- Save Chat Session to PDF
- Group, Filter and Sort History. You can easily analyze your chat history by dragging and dropping columns to group by, click column headings to sort or filter data by one ore more columns. Have a lot of data? No problem, just zoom in or out on your data.
- Online Status Indicators
- While Offline, visitors will be given the option to send you a message via email
- Three Status Indicators Available: Online, Offline and Back In Five Minutes.
- Status images can be customized
- Audio Notifications of New Chat Requests
- Spell Checker with the option to update the dictionary for new words