SharePoint Video Player
Coding Staff SharePoint Video Player is the easiest solution you can come up with if you want to add a video to your SharePoint portal. This player allows you to simply select a video file in the web part settings, set the size of it and play right from your SharePoint website.
You can add video files directly from a SharePoint list or library, set a direct link to .flv file or even connect the player to the list or library. It will take no more than 5 minutes.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding SharePoint Media Player Web Part.
- Ability to specify the list or library with .flv files.
- Ability to set the link to .flv file.
- Ability to connect the list or library to the Video Player.
- Ability to display title and description of .flv files.
- Flash player has the timer and volume control.
- You can adjust the video player height and width.
- Ability to enable or disable videos auto playing.
- You can select video player skin.
Create slideshows and advertisement banners with the help of the SharePoint Flash Banner module...
Enjoy a powerful SharePoint Twitter web part equipped with multiple useful features and options...
Google Map web part
SharePoint Google Map makes it simple to add dynamic maps and locations from Google...