There is a live demo site at: http://photos.zldnn.com . You can register and create your own albums to test drive the module before you purchase. And you can download demo version from http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx .
Now it can work with DotNetNuke 5.x
New Features in 5.8
- Improvement of gallery management.
- Improvement of map.
- Improvement of tokens.
New Features in 5.5
Media Map: You can put your albums on Google Map.
New Features in 5.0
Tag friends in a photo - New Feature of 5.0
Now you can tag yourself or your friends in a photo.
MyMediaGallery is a powerful Community-enabled Photo and Media gallery built for the DotNetNuke framework. There is a live demo site at: http://photos.zldnn.com . You can register and create your own albums to test drive the module before you purchase. And you can download demo version from http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx .
Whether you are a hobbyist or are starting an online business, MyMediaGallery boasts the features necessary to cultivate your website and grow your user base. MyMediaGallery has an intuitive user interface to help ensure your website visitors will be comfortable using the module, and includes a comprehensive user manual that outlines how to quickly and easily customize the presentation and settings to suit your needs.
My Media Gallery allows users of your web site to create and manage their own photo albums easily. You can decide which roles can create galleries and add photos. Users you allow to create galleries will be the administrator of their own gallery and photo albums. He/She can create new albums, upload photos, manage comments etc. And he/she can choose to share their albums only with their friends or publish them for the public.
The difference between My Media Gallery and other gallery modules such as Multi Media Gallery is that it is user centric rather than content centric. By that we mean that your users will be the administrators of their own content. The main module for the suite of modules is My Media Gallery - it is used for displaying the photos for each user.
This product includes three parts: First, the My Media Gallery and My Media View modules that are used to manage and display a user’s photos. The second module, called My Friends Gallery, is used to display the galleries of a user’s friends. The third group of modules includes My Media List, My Media Search and My Album List– these modules are used for displaying photos your users have decided to share with the general public.
Module Features at a glance:
- Amazon S3 integration. you can select to storage photos via Amazon S3
- Multi files upload: now you can upload multi files one time.
- Large file supported: now it supports larget size photos.
- Personal User Galleries - each user has their own personal photo gallery like Picasa and Flickr
- Simple Upload Interface - intuitive and easy to use
- Commenting and Rating for Media - energize your community with dialogue about the media
- Photo Tagging (View) - Users can Tag people, places, and things to bring their photos to life
- Photo Tagging (Search) - Users can add keywords to each photo for effective searching
- User controlled comment notifications - Let your users control whether they want notifications about comments to their photos or comments
- User controlled viewing permissions - Users decide who to share their media with using our integrated Friends Lists or Smart-Thinker's SmartSocial Suite
- Simple navigation - Use Simple Previous/Next links or thumbnails to navigate galleries, or you can use both - it's up to you!
- Keyword search - Search media based user driven "Tags" and "Descriptions"
- Sub Module to display the Latest, Most Viewed, and Highest Rated Media - create a custom landing page for your website
- New in 4.5: Slide Show Sub module
- New in 4.5: Lightbox support
- Smart-Thinker Story-Feed and User Profile Integration - Integrate a full-featured media gallery with your existing community
- Use our tokens and templates to customize MyMediaGaller to the look of your website
- Role based permissions for Media contributors, Comments, and Ratings
- Set global user upload limitations by amount and type
- Control image resizing to a specified size
- Choose a page size for comments and media display that works with your website
We have been developing quality DotNetNuke modules since 2004. With our proven track record you can buy with confidence. You can choose ZLDNN for your DotNetNuke modules knowing you have a dedicated team of developers committed to providing quality releases and support.
The module is built under MS VS.Net 2005 and DNN 4.7.0.
- Authorized users can have their own gallery and create their own albums and upload photos.
- Administrator can decide which roles can create and maintain their own gallery.
- Administrator can set the limit of albums and photos for each user gallery.
- Administrator can set the image file types that are allowed to be uploaded.
Tag a photo:
- Authorized users can tag a photo like they can do on the popular website Flickr.
- Tags can be optionally shown or hidden by your users.
Rich looking presentation
- You can create an html template for you gallery, album list and media list.
- Pagination: The page size can be set.
- Administrators can define the display template for their media list.
Rating and Comments:
- Rating: visitors can give a personal rating for each image.
- Comment template: you can define the comment display template.
- Comment moderation: you can choose whether comments are approved automatically, or if they need be approved before they are published.
- Email notification: If you decide to approve comments, you can send an email to a user who can approve the comment.
Other useful features:
- You view media on a separate page.
- Localization: the module supports localization.
- Display order: Set the display order by Title, Date or View Order. The display order can be ASC or DESC.
- Thumbnail image: thumbnail images are created for each image to save processor time for resizing and to reduce network traffic when viewing latest. You can add thumbnails for media files other than images. You can configure the size of the thumbnails.
Integration with Smart-thinker’s SmartSocial modules:
- The module can work along or with the user profile module of the popular Smart-thinker Social Networking Modules.
- It can post to the SmartSocial Story Feed when a user creates an album, uploads photos or makes a comment.
- It can use the friend data of the SmartSocial User Profile module.
- It can use the profile image from your SmartSocial User Profile.
My Media Album List
||1 production DNN installation
1 test installation
|Multiple portals installation within your enterprise portals