Link Report allows you to view clicked links by Portal, Page, Module or Link. Query Tools allow you to search and sort your sites links.
||DotNetNuke 4.6.2 and higher|
Single DNN Instance = Multiple Portals within Single DNN instance on a single production server
Multi DNN Instance = Multiple Portals in Multiple DNN instances on one or more productions servers
Visit our Demonstration to try this module now.
Link Report gives you the capability of performing the following features:
- Allows users with view access to review all links which have Track Clicks enabled from a single module
- Integrates with both DNN Standard Links and Sea Star Software's Secure Link Items modules
- Host Users can view link tracking across multiple portals
- Module Editors can reset link counts back to 0. This is helpful for cleaning up test links and manintenance cleanup cycles
- Export the link report to a CSV file for furthur analysis (comma delimited format allows opening in programs such as MS Excel)
- Search and Sort capabilities includes the following fields: Portal(host users), Page, Module, Link, Total Clicks, Last Click Date, Created Date