Engage: F3 allows you to quickly and easily search for a string in the Text/HTML modules on your DotNetNuke Portal. The initial goal for the module was to make it easier for content administrators to find URLs that need replaced when moving a site from your Test environment to a Production environment, but the number of uses for Engage: F3 are limitless.
Engage: F3 is intended for Admin use only, this is not a module for all users of a site.
- Easily searching and replacing URLs as you move content from one environment to another
- Searching content in Engage: Publish
And much more...
Search Text/HTML & Engage: Publish
With Engage: F3 you can search Text/HTML and Engage: Publish modules across your site for word or phrases. The results will display the page name, module title, and a brief excerpt of the content.
Easily Jump to the Content
Engage: F3 allows you to navigate directly to the module content that may require editing. The edit window opens in a new window allowing you to work from your search results like a worklist.
- Quit hunting for outdated content: With Engage: F3 you can easily find words, phrases, or URLs that need replacing.
- Edit content directly from the search results
- Search Engage: Publish: Engage: F3 will scour Engage: Publish articles just like a Text/HTML module.
- Works with all DNN Professional editions.
Engage: F3 requires DNN 4.5.1 (and later). See our documentation for more details prior to install.
Free Edition = install on multiple portals within your enterprise AND includes source code
Version 3.4 Release Notes
- Fixed: After replacing text in an Engage: Text/HTML module, editing the module through its own interface causes an error
- Fixed: Replace throws error with 5.2 version of Text/HTML module
Version 3.5 Release Notes
- Fixed: Performance issues when updating one HTML module on many pages
Please visit www.engagesoftware.com for more information. Check out our DEMO SITE: demo.engagemodules.com