EasyDNNmobileRedirect is a module that redirects mobile users to the desired site, typically a site adapted to mobile devices. The module needs to be placed on the page from where you want to redirect visitors with mobile devices (usually a homepage), and then specify a URL where mobile users will be redirected. The module detects mobile devices and redirects them to the specified URL. The module can detect the iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android, SymbianOS, Samsunga Bada and Windows Phone 7, and redirect each of these devices to the specified URL.
For a live demo visit one of URLs with your mobile device.
Giving mobile users a choice to view mobile or full version. After you select mobile version you will be redirected to the webpage based on the recognized device.
Automatically redirecting mobile users to the webpage based on the recognized device.
- You can easily redirect visitors from mobile devices to the specified URL
- Supports the following devices:
- Windows Mobile
- Samsung Bada
- Windows Phone 7
- Mobile phones with java browser
New in version 1.1
- Support for new platform Samsung Bada
New in version 1.2
- Support for Windows Phone 7
New in version 1.5
- Added option where mobile users aren't redirected automatically. You can place a link on your website which will lead to mobile version.
- Added option to display selection to mobile users where they can select to between mobile and full version.
New in version 1.6
- Added option for returning to the full version site
New in version 1.7
New in version 1.8
New in version 1.9
- Improved display of site version selection - Improved display of site overlay that prompts user to select mobile or full site version.