EasyDNNmailChimp 2.6 Features
- Subscribing current registered DNN website users to the MailChimp Service
- Subscribing and unsubscribing users and visitors to MailChimp service via a web form
- Selection of a one list to which users can subscribe or the possibility for the users to choose from the offered list, for which they are interested to subscribe to
- Setting the subscribe form title text
- Selecting to display or not button to unsubscribe
- Selecting to ask users and visitors for the names and surnames
- CSS themes for easy management and customization
- Review of subscribed users
- Create campaigns (newsletter) directly from the DNN site
- Send campaigns (newsletter) directly from the DNN site
- Monitoring statistics for campaigns
- Saving a registered user in the DNN database and the ability to subscribe to another list
- Support for custom list fields
- Archive of newsletters sent from the module or MailChimp
New in Version 2.6
- New option "List only users that have active role access"
Added new option "List only users that have active role access" to "Manage users" control. It enables you to add or sync only users that active access to selected security role.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed problem with first and last name when subscribing.
New in Version 2.5
- List fields - Added support for custom list fields. If you add custom list fields to your MailChimp list now you can enable them in the EasyDNNMailChimp module.
- MailChimp campaign archive - Added support for campaigns that were created and sent from the MailChimp website. Now you can view and add to archive campaigns created on MailChimp.
New in Version 2.3
- added option to include mandatory entry of Name and Last name fields
- new CSS themes
- fixed bug with the archive settings
New in Version 2.2
- EasyDNNMailChimp now supports table prefixes.
- Now uses latest version of XML-RPC.NET library.
- New trial version - you can now evaluate EasyDNNMailChimp for 15 days.
- New version requires activation.
New in Version 2.0
- Added archive of newsletters sent from the module
- Now you can save the sent newsletters in the archive and allow users to view them
- Archive view can be added if desired. You have the option of to turn on and off archive view
- Newsletters can optionally be added or excluded from archive display
- Archive view can be added to any page
- From now newsletter view supports full HTML page
New in Version 1.7
- Added new feature that enables redirection of users to a specified URL after they click on subscribe.
- Added support for groups. It is now possible to select one or more groups to which new users will be subscribed.
New in Version 1.6
- Single select list to which users can subscribe via web form
- Ability to subscribe user on more than one lists at once via web form
- Added 3 new themes
- Improved existing themes with CSS hover effect
- Changed default Subscribe Button type from Button to the LinkButton
- Fixed the default subscription newsletter type from text to HTML format
- Fixed localization - it is possible to localize and modify all messages in .resx file
- Fixed a bug if there was no list created in MailChimp
- Created demo version of MailChimp
New in Version 1.5
- Manually subscribe and unsubscribe registered users on DNN MailChimp Service
- Automatic subscription and deletion of registered users on DNN MailChimp Service
- Custom defined fields in the user profile to show on registration form linked to the module for selection to automatically subscribe/unsubscribe from newsletter
- Improved management and sending of HTML campaigns (newsletter) inside DNN (creating campaigns, list of campaigns, statistics, preview, copy existing ones, delete, send)
- Localization - Easy localization of visitor interface
- Select a field of your choice on your form: first name, last name, unsubscribe, title and list selection
- Enhanced user management system and subscription of DNN users (subscription only new users, syncing lists with new and non-existent users)
- Users subscribed trough web form are saved to a local database
Why to use EasyDNNmailChimp?
Sending newsletters from DNN's can be a problem for several reasons. Due to the large number of sending e-mails to your mail server can end up on black lists for sending spam, even though in fact you do not send spam. Also, sending a large number of e-mails can block mail server. In both these cases, your hosting company will not be happy about it, and they can suspend your account. Using MailChimp you avoid such problems.
The other problem is that the vast majority of e-mails you send will not go through spam filters, but will be recognized as spam. This reduces the effectiveness of each campaign. MailChimp receives feedback loops from all of the major ISPs, including Yahoo, and is a whitelisted sender where available. MailChimp tracks everything for you: opens, clicks, bounces and forwarded campaigns.
MailChimp Will Help You
- Build and manage your email list
- Design HTML email campaigns
- Send emails with confidence
- Track your campaign results
EasyDNNmailChimp integrates MailChimp service with DotNetNuke and that way your DotNetNuke portal is getting advanced email campaigns menagment.
In order to use it you must have a MailChimp account (http://www.mailchimp.com)