End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual or a single entity), herein referred to as "LICENSEE" and Ideo Solutions, of 6905 S. Ridgewood Dr., Lambertville, Michigan 48144, herein referred to as "IDEO", which covers your use of "Ideo Solutions: Easy Paypal Website Payments" and related software components. All such software is referred to herein as the "SOFTWARE". A software license issued to a designated user only by IDEO or its authorized agents is required for each user of the SOFTWARE. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use the SOFTWARE or SOFTWARE license. By explicitly accepting this EULA you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. IDEO owns SOFTWARE. In accordance with this EULA, IDEO grants LICENSEE a non-exclusive license to use the SOFTWARE. IDEO retains title and ownership of the SOFTWARE.
2. MODIFICATIONS. LICENSEE may not modify or change the SOFTWARE in any manner.
3. DEFAULTS. If LICENSEE failes to abide by the obligations of this EULA, IDEO shall have the option to cancel this EULA by providing 30 days written notice to LICENSEE. LICENSEE shall have the option of preventing the termination of this EULA by taking corrective action that cures the default. If such corrective action is taken prior to the end of the time period stated in the previous sentance, and if there are no other defaults during such time period.
4. ARBITRATION. All disputes under this EULA that cannot be resolved by the parties shall be submitted to arbitration under the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association. Either party may invoke this paragraph after providing 30 days written notice to the other party. All costs of arbitration shall be divided equally between the parties. Any award may be enforced by a court of law.
5. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS. This agreement shall be binding on any successors of the parties. LICENSEE does not have the right to assign its interests in this EULA to any other party, unless the prior written consent of IDEO is obtained.
6. TERMINATION. This EULA may be terminated by IDEO by providing 30 days written notice to the other party.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This EULA contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This EULA supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
8. AMENDMENT. This EULA may be modified or amended, if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
9. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this EULA shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision in this EULA is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
10. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this EULA shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this EULA.
11. APPLICABLE LAW. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan.