Coding Staff DNN Google map is an ultimate DotNetNuke solution for adding an interactive map based on a popular Google service.
Once placed on the page, the module adds an interactive dnn google map and locations management system. The Google map has 3 view modes: satellite, map or terrain. The administrator can enable or disable the address search box that appears over the map. The map can optionally have the zooming control and dragging functionality.
The locations manager allows the website administrator to add different location markers. Unlike other modules, the administrator doesn't have to know the longitude and the latitude of the location. Each marker can have a logo, name, and a description. The administrator is able to center the map by one of the locations. Browsing through the list of added locations is easy – Coding Staff Easy Google Map module enables to present location items in alphabetical order.
- Module adds an interactive google map and locations management system.
- 3 view modes: satellite, map or terrain.
- The opportunity to enable or disable the address search box that appears over the map.
- Zooming control.
- Dragging functionality.
- The ability to add different location markers.
- Each marker can have a logo, name, and a description.
- The ability to center the map by one of the locations.
- Easy location browsing.
- MSSQL 2005 and above.
*Product can beused on one domain name only (including all sub-domains)
AJAX-powered DNN module allowing to add multiple tabs and fill them up with necessary content in a matter of a few minutes...
Display latest news and updates using Coding Staff News module...
Ultimate DNN Banner
A 'must-have' easy manageable slideshow module with a large number of sliding effects...