Nearly every web site developer would agree that search engine optimization is one of key aspects to a successful web site. Part of search engine optomization requires providing search engines that crawl your web site with appropriate and meaningful content. This is where Dynamic Tags can help by building a search cloud of a particular page or the web site.
As your web site grows, it becomes even more important to provide search engines with tags that highlight content on the portal. Dynamic Tags
generates content tags that represent significant text within your DotNetNuke Portal. These tags can be presented per module or per page, and can be generated with multiple stylesheet classes depending on their significant on the portal.
View Module Demonstration
- Generates tags based on either portal or page.
- Choose the significance to generate tags, selecting how many times the word exists to meet the significance requirements (i.e. 5 times to show up within the search cloud with low significance, or 6-10 times to show up as medium significance etc..)
- Ability to customize and configure style sheet classes easily within the administration settings. Easily change the color, size, or font for each set.
- Choose the number of words to filter for the page or portal, allowing you to build small or large search clouds for the module
- Optionally make each generated tag a keyword pointing to your portal search
- Control an exclusion list of words that will not be added to the list, even if they are used throughout your site. This helps avoid words you might not want such as 'and' or 'the' etc...
Screenshot (user-facing page)
Screenshot (admin settings)
Review the user guides including instructions on setting up the Dynamic Tags module, explanation of features, product information, and more!
User Guide (PDF)