Looking to create a subscription-based portal? There is a hassle free solution by Coding Staff - DNN Subscription module. Combined with DotNetNuke® CMS this module will help to create the subscription-based portal with user accounts, roles and online content accessible only by subscribers.
With PayPal DNN Subscription module by Coding Staff you don't have to be a programmer or a web guru to set up a subscription-based portal. With this module you can subscribe your clients to existing services you provide or to some portion of your website. Use DNN Subscriptions to bill customers on a regular basis, charge membership dues, or offer subscription services and installment payment plans.
The ability to combine the portal user roles and registration with DNN subscription module allows to show some sections of your website only to subscribers. Moreover, you can have various subscription plans and settings.
- Option to set one time payment subscription or periodical subscription
- Ability to view a list of all subscribers, view their profiles and statuses.
- Full integration with DotNetNuke portal roles.
- Integration with DNN portal registration.
- Ability to offer trials.
- Full subscription customization.
- Custom messaging system. Send custom emails to your subscribers.
- Seamless subscriptions administration and initial set-up.
- Create your own 'subscribe' buttons and set up multiple recurring payments profiles
- Paypal Sandbox testing mode
- Lots of help messages and tips in the module settings and administration.
- Module works with DNN 5.0 and above.
*Product can beused on one domain name only (including all sub-domains)
Enjoy a powerful DNN Twitter module equipped with multiple useful features and options...
The module lets you create a catalog of products or any other items on your site...
Request a Quote
Request a quote is a simple DotNetNuke form module that adds a quoting form with customizable fields to a DNN portal...