VERY nice - allows flexible configuration of content within a tab - like being able to custom design the panes on a page.
A little difficult to learn, but does exactly what it says it will do. Careful about their very complex licensing options (we purchased a 5 domain license, but the domains have to all be the same DNN instance); also be careful about support (we had to pay for an upgrade after a DNN update that caused the module to stop working).
Good module, but some shortcomings:
* Support seems to be non-existent
* Very complex to initially setup and configure
* Module is complex to use for individual uploading even after initial configuration
* Seems to be some config issues with displaying mutliple columns
* YouTube videos appear to require technical setup work customizing SQL to work
* The Amazon S3 support, while easy to setup, does not seem to do anything - probably a technical item I'll need to consult the documentation to figure out
* Not enough options for generating RSS feeds by category, tag, author
* No option to assign a video to multiple categories
With that said, uploading regular
Overall, this is an excellent blogging tool and I recommend it if you are implementing a blog for the first time on a DNN site. The author was highly responsive to support issues and even quickly posted a migration script (I've not tested it) for the old DNN blog tool.